Register

Online Digimon Topsite Digimon Spirit Topsite
Anime-Toplist.eu - Gather Anime Together Streaming Naruto Anime100.eu - European Topsite Ranking

Poll: u know the question
Omnimon
Imperialdramon FM
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Omnimon Vs. Imperialdramon Fighter mode
Neoxana1 Offline

Trade Count: (0)
Bits: 90.48
RE: Omnimon Vs. Imperialdramon Fighter mode
(07-28-2011 10:39 PM)MohsinMan99 Wrote:  It would be interesting to see what happens when:
Antimatter attack VS Absolute Zero attack

If any of you guys are physics buffs, do tell.

A positron is a positive electron, so if they shot at each other there will be an explosion of GAMA rays, but but if the positrons in Imperialdramon's atk are more than the electrons in omimon's garuru canon then Omnimon will get his ass kicked. as there will be some free positrons other than those who interacted with the electrons of garuru canon. SAME thing could be said about omnimon, So it's all about intensity, quantity, size and speed of the Shot.

Off course that's in REAL LIFE. Big Grin
07-29-2011 12:56 PM
Find Posts Quote
MohsinMan99 Offline

Bits: 1,000,000,011.34
(07-29-2011 12:56 PM)Neoxana1 Wrote:  
(07-28-2011 10:39 PM)MohsinMan99 Wrote:  It would be interesting to see what happens when:

A positron is a positive electron, so if they shot at each other there will be an explosion of GAMA rays, but but if the positrons in Imperialdramon's atk are more than the electrons in omimon's garuru canon then Omnimon will get his ass kicked. as there will be some free positrons other than those who interacted with the electrons of garuru canon. SAME thing could be said about omnimon, So it's all about intensity, quantity, size and speed of the Shot.

I was thinking about them going by these pages:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Absolute+Zero
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Antimatter

(Do read them before!)
Positron cannon is listed as an antimatter attack and going by wikipedia:
Positron (antielectron)
The positron or antielectron is the antiparticle or the antimatter counterpart of the electron. The positron has an electric charge of +1e, a spin of ½, and the same mass as an electron. When a low-energy positron collides with a low-energy electron, annihilation occurs, resulting in the production of two or more gamma ray photons (see electron-positron annihilation).

There seems to be tremendous amounts of energy involved here and I'm thinking that is where Imperialdramon FM gets his star-busting attacks.
The absolute zero stuff is better explained by that page.

What attack do you feel has more potential to overwhelm the other:the antimatter
attack or absolute zero attack?

[Image: gintama__gintoki_sig_by_rocky_ace-d39pi6b.jpg]

Credit to rocky-ace!
07-29-2011 03:59 PM
WWW Find Posts Quote
Neoxana1 Offline

Bits: 90.48
(07-29-2011 03:59 PM)MohsinMan99 Wrote:  
(07-29-2011 12:56 PM)Neoxana1 Wrote:  

I was thinking about them going by these pages:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Absolute+Zero
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Antimatter

(Do read them before!)
Positron cannon is listed as an antimatter attack and going by wikipedia:
Positron (antielectron)
The positron or antielectron is the antiparticle or the antimatter counterpart of the electron. The positron has an electric charge of +1e, a spin of ½, and the same mass as an electron. When a low-energy positron collides with a low-energy electron, annihilation occurs, resulting in the production of two or more gamma ray photons (see electron-positron annihilation).

There seems to be tremendous amounts of energy involved here and I'm thinking that is where Imperialdramon FM gets his star-busting attacks.
The absolute zero stuff is better explained by that page.

What attack do you feel has more potential to overwhelm the other:the antimatter
attack or absolute zero attack?

Judging by all that i've read, i say the antimatter overwhelms the absolute zero attack
07-29-2011 10:27 PM
Find Posts Quote
TareTenipuri Offline

Bits: 0.10
For a moment I thought it was Omegamon vs Imperialdramon PM. lol
I'd say they're on par, but Omegamon seems more awesome~

A member of:
[Image: TakariBannercopy.jpg]
Taichi FC
KoushiroxMimi FC
TAICHIxSORAxYAMATO FC (Self claim muahahaha)
07-30-2011 11:02 AM
Find Posts Quote
MohsinMan99 Offline

Bits: 1,000,000,011.34
(07-30-2011 11:02 AM)TareTenipuri Wrote:  For a moment I thought it was Omegamon vs Imperialdramon PM. lol
I'd say they're on par, but Omegamon seems more awesome~

It was pretty much that because it was Positron laser VS Garuru Cannon.

[Image: gintama__gintoki_sig_by_rocky_ace-d39pi6b.jpg]

Credit to rocky-ace!
07-30-2011 02:53 PM
WWW Find Posts Quote
BlackAce1000 Offline

Bits: 317.34
i say omegamon but i heard imperialdramon have better states but base on the anime omegamon
10-10-2011 03:43 AM
Find Posts Quote
galistar07water Offline

Bits: 167,282.31
It's possible that Imperialdramon might win in his Fighter Mode...

10-10-2011 03:54 AM
WWW Find Posts Quote
white kaj Offline

Bits: 93.31
Hey gentlemen i think ur too focused on the power that you forget something.Even if imperialdramon's attack is stronger than omnimon's the difference won't be that big and due to his really high speed,omnimon could dodge the hit easily and it would help for the attacks tooSmile
One's strenght doesnt reside on power only and we,humans ,are a good example of that since it was our capabilty to learn/intelligence that allowed us to thrive and not our power(yes we have a lot of power now thanks to guns and all that but we havent started the evolution process with guns right away but with weak weapons and more of hunting strategies)and so we can't compare digimon on those statistics only too.
Plus its not just for saying that omnimon's sword glyphs actually mean "delete all" Big Grin
anyway a match between both of them would be legendary because they are both powered to extreme levels!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 12:29 AM by white kaj.)
03-02-2012 12:25 AM
Find Posts Quote
omni omnimon Offline

Bits: 802.21
(03-02-2012 12:25 AM)white kaj Wrote:  Hey gentlemen i think ur too focused on the power that you forget something.Even if imperialdramon's attack is stronger than omnimon's the difference won't be that big and due to his really high speed,omnimon could dodge the hit easily and it would help for the attacks tooSmile
One's strenght doesnt reside on power only and we,humans ,are a good example of that since it was our capabilty to learn/intelligence that allowed us to thrive and not our power(yes we have a lot of power now thanks to guns and all that but we havent started the evolution process with guns right away but with weak weapons and more of hunting strategies)and so we can't compare digimon on those statistics only too.
Plus its not just for saying that omnimon's sword glyphs actually mean "delete all" Big Grin
anyway a match between both of them would be legendary because they are both powered to extreme levels!

all delete can be activated if omnimon has the x antibody.
and yes! the battle will be legendry! cool! awesome!
im with omnimon because: first: he is my favorite!
second: what ia shown at the anime! wich shows omnimon is stronger!
07-13-2012 09:35 AM
Find Posts Quote
ROCKMAN X Offline

Bits: 1,552.52
Omnimon ALL THE WAY baby !

Imperialdramon has a little bit more firepower then Omegamon true but what use is to have that much power if you can't be nimble enough ?

In other words Imperialdramon is gigantic and an easy target and Omnimon is harder to target because he's one of the most fastest digimon ever !!

The fight would go something like this

Imperialdramon shoots laser omnimon dodges he shoots again omnimon ducks that and barrages him with SSupreme Canon soon Imperialdramon would be toast

[Image: WarGreymon_vg.gif][Image: 1745136OpQ75jnk.gif]
12-10-2012 12:56 PM
Find Posts Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  diaboromon vs Lucemon Chaos Mode Digimon1234Fan 2 188 07-04-2014 09:31 PM
Last Post: Voidmon
Star Susanoomon vs omnimon ibrahim_max20 7 906 08-12-2013 04:15 PM
Last Post: KaijinZero
  Omegamon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, and Dukemon vs. Millenniummon Nesh 10 1,506 07-24-2013 07:25 AM
Last Post: ibrahim_max20
  Apollomon vs omnimon-x VictoryGreymon-x 4 570 02-18-2013 08:50 AM
Last Post: Rubicon
  gallantmon vs imperiadramon fighter mode omni omnimon 45 4,346 02-17-2013 08:52 PM
Last Post: MohsinMan99
  Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode vs Alphamon Darila 6 2,118 12-21-2012 02:44 AM
Last Post: Gimmmick Puppet
  Alphamon vs. Omnimon X iMon 50 17,044 12-19-2012 12:40 PM
Last Post: ROCKMAN X
  FangLongmon vs Owryumon vs Lucemon ShadowLord Mode grimfadango 1 906 09-09-2012 12:42 AM
Last Post: Gimmmick Puppet
  Alphamon Ouryuken vs. Gallantmon Crimson Mode gennai's acolyte 8 2,484 09-08-2012 12:28 AM
Last Post: ~BLAZxBLUE~
  lucemon( satan mode) vs ogudomon omni omnimon 3 1,137 07-18-2012 08:50 PM
Last Post: MohsinMan99